Monday, March 13, 2017

First Task


Creative Work- JC Photography Logo



This is a design for my photography business logo. Although it may seem like any other logo design out there, it is unique in my mind. Starting with the dominant 3 white horizontal bands, which is symbolic of the Adidas Tri-stripes and my love for Adidas. In addition, the colourful centrepiece represents my goal of bringing colour to people's life through the means of photography.


Great Piece of architecture- Maggie's Cancer Care Centre



This was the building I studied deeply into for ARCH 1080. The thing interesting about this building is that it sits in the middle of mother nature. It bold, angular, dark exterior makes it stand out from the greenery of the surrounding. In addition, although it seems very dark from the exterior, it is in fact very light and white on the interior. Skylights in conjunction with natural lighting are used to portray an inviting environment to guests.

Something Beautiful- Malabar Headlands



Following my passion for photography and exploring the unexplored, this is a photo I took showing the amazing view.  The thing interesting about this is that pieces of graffiti are scattered around the Malabar national park. Several pics dates back to many decades before. Yet they are still in good condition due to site not being known to many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment